Challenge: To promote its low-code application platform, TrackVia decided to captialize on analyst firm, Gartner’s, 2011 prediction that 25 percent of business applications would be built by Citizen Developers.
Solution: Worked closely with a third-party public relations firm to conduct primary research intended to show how Citizen Developers will disrupt the corporate landscape, and how being a Citizen Developer is an enviable position, resulting in promotions and organizational advancement.
Provided creative direction and graphic design, including infographic elements, digital photo editing, layout and typography.
This white paper was used as the main content in a large promotional campaign that included:
• Press release sent to tech industry media—earned media coverage in TechCrunch, BBC News, CIO, Business Insider, FOX Business, InfoWorld, eWeek, re/code, Software Development Times and ZDNet
• Online awareness—owned multiple spots on page one of Google for the keyword ‘citizen developer’
• Blog posts—several blogs were written to highlight key data from the Citizen Developer survey. Read the blog posts here:
Are Citizen Developers Future CEOs?
Millennials: The BYOD and BYOA Generation
Skills Managers Look for When Promoting Millennials
Millennials and IT: Bridging the Gap in the Workforce
• Designed a large stand-alone infographic featuring stats from the report, which was used as an attention-grabbing trade show booth element.
• Social media posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Facebook—the report’s infographic elements were re-purposed for individual posts