Challenge: BoldCo, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Avionté, was preparing to launch a brand new financial product. CHANGE® card is a pay card designed to help staffing agencies address some of their biggest challenges with employee retention and incentivize the good behaviors that may benefit their bottom lines.
Solution: The timeframe for the launch of CHANGE card was aggressive and required tight alignment with internal and external stakeholders (executives, sales, compliance, marketing, operations).
- Developed core messaging for B2B and B2C audiences — used throughout website, marketing collateral, and internal training documentation
- Worked closely with Director of Compliance to ensure all messaging and collateral met UDAAP-compliant standards
- Built WordPress website pages
- Devised messaging/presentation flow, and designed graphics for sales pitch deck in PowerPoint
- Wrote and designed marketing slicks (one sheets) for B2B and B2C audiences
- Collaborated with internal marketing team to ensure project deliverables aligned with the company’s existing product lines and core messaging
- Built HubSpot lead gen forms and marketing automation workflows — integrated with website
- Wrote mobile app descriptions for Apple and Google Play app stores
- Designed tools and B2C collateral for staffing agencies, including 24″ x 36″ posters and print brochures
- Created a 12-month content marketing strategy and calendar for B2B staffing agency personas
- Iterated and evolved messaging through MVP, early adopter, and full launch phases, often reworking the website and collateral each time the sponsoring bank approved changes
- Sharepoint administration — ongoing version management of marketing documents and files