Challenge: Kanso Software quickly determined that their website designer was not “getting it,” and the core values of their business weren’t being messaged effectively. Kanso is a for-profit business that operates with the heart of a non-profit — they are not just another software company.
Solution: Lumen Marketing worked with the Kanso team to understand their product and core values on a deeper level. Before developing any wireframes, designing any graphics, or building any pages we needed to get the messaging right.
During this website project, Lumen Marketing:
- Developed core messaging targeted to Native American tribes and public housing authorities
- Communicated about Kanso’s Windows-based legacy platform, while driving demand for migrations to its new SaaS-based platform
- Designed a custom responsive WordPress website with an overall look and feel aligned with the company’s new logo and brand style guide
- Selected imagery that aligned with Kanso’s target audience and core values — diverse families, neighborhoods, children playing, compassion, and service to communities
- Featured an abundance of product screen shots and videos that support written copy