Challenge: Help TalentWave, the leader in independent contractor compliance and engagement solutions, capitalize on the rapidly growing trend of the flexible workforce. Create a high-value piece of content that HR and procurement professionals can download following a webinar on the same topic.
Solution: Created a prescriptive how-to guide called The Flexible Workforce Strategic Planning Guide: 9 Steps to Creating a Strategy Which Attracts Scarce Talent and Drives Cost Savings.
Wrote copy that educated the reader on the strategic benefits of a flexible workforce concept — whereby companies use a mix of traditional and contingent workers to gain access to highly skilled talent, while ensuring flexibility and cost savings. Designed layout and graphics.
Planned and deployed the how-to guide as part of a larger, integrated demand generation campaign, which also included:
• 9 emails sent via Pardot, and integrated with Salesforce.com
• 1 live webinar, with recording posted to YouTube.
• Increased TalentWave’s average webinar registrations by 10%, and live attendance rate by 8.6%. Exceeded industry average webinar attendance by 11.7%.
• 2 blog posts here and here
• 1 large infographic
• 1 white paper
• 4 landing pages
• 13 separate “mini infographic” social media posts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
• 1 Slideshare presentation
• Detailed campaign reporting and analytics across Salesforce, Pardot, social media channels, and third-party association website